Roof Inspections and Repairs
As a part of our outstanding customer service, Qt Commercial offers thorough roof inspections and reports to our clients. Each of our roofing reports includes a complete list of details of all existing roof conditions as well as pictures. They also include problem areas on the roof, categorized by severity, so you can know which areas need attention right away. If it’s been a while since you’ve had your commercial roof inspected, then contact Qt Commercial. We will provide a comprehensive assessment and let you know what upgrades and repairs we need to make.
Why You Need a Commercial Roof Inspection
Like any other component in your building, your roof requires ongoing inspections and maintenance so it performs at peak levels year after year. We recommend professional roof inspections annually for the following reasons:
- The Roof Warranty. Your roof came with a warranty on parts and labor when we first installed it. If you want your roof to stay covered under the warranty, we will need to provide ongoing maintenance and care. This will ensure that your warranty is still valid when you need it most.
- Your Building’s Market Value. To preserve the market value of your building, you will need to keep the property in excellent condition starting with the roof. If you decide to sell your building, the roof will be one of the components that determines the market value the most.
- Prolong the Life of Your Roof. A warranty virtually guarantees that your roof will meet its life expectancy. If you neglect your commercial roof, however, it may not last as long as you expect it to.
- Avoid Costly Repairs or Roof Replacement. Ongoing roof maintenance is affordable and well within your company’s budget. Roof repair or replacement, however, can quadruple in cost and drain your financial resources. Maintenance prevents costly repairs from occurring.
Our Inspection Process
Our team has decades of combined industry experience with commercial roofs. Therefore, we have developed a proven process for assessing the condition of your roof and making the necessary upgrades. Our process looks like this:
- First, we identify the type of material on the roof and establish the overall condition of the entire roofing system.
- Next, we diagram the roof and document troubles spots by taking photos and careful notes to support our observations. We identify key issues and problem areas that need immediate attention.
- Finally, we compile our findings and produce a digital report that we will submit to you, the building owner or manager.
Building Inspection Checklist
We have developed a checklist that acts as a guide for every roof inspection we perform. The checklist is comprehensive and covers all major and minor roofing components including:
- Flashing defects
- Membrane deterioration
- Missing fasteners
- Wind damage
- Hail damage
- Holes, punctures, and tears
Call on our Commercial Roof Inspection Services
Don’t allow time and the elements to deteriorate your commercial roof. We assess all types of flat and sloped commercial roofs for businesses in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding Central Minnesota area. If you’re interested in obtaining an estimate for our preventive maintenance program, or to schedule your next roof inspection, contact us at (763) 535-5831. To request a quote for our roof inspection and repair services, fill out our form to get started.