Architectural Sheet Metal Roofing
Qt Commercial provides custom architectural sheet metal for all your building needs. We install roofing related flashings, paneling, and trim for all types of commercial properties. Architectural sheet metal both enhances your building and provides protection from rainfall and snow during the winter. To find out more about the features and benefits of sheet metal and to get a free, no-obligation roof evaluation, contact Qt Commercial today.
Features and Benefits of Architectural Sheet Metal
If you are unfamiliar with architectural sheet metal, now is the time to discover how it benefits your commercial building. Below, we explain why you should add sheet metal to your structure.
- Lightweight: Sheet metal is lighter than most of the material currently on your building. This feature makes it easy to install and easy to replace. It also reduces the amount of added weight to your roof or other structural components.
- Heavy-Duty: Although sheet metal is lightweight, it is extremely tough and can hold up to severe weather conditions and the outside elements.
- Versatility: Sheet metal can be used for a wide range of architectural applications including roof flashing, exterior trim, outer wall covering, and additional design accents. It can be installed on flat or contoured surfaces.
- Style: Sheet metal is as decorative as it is sturdy. You’ll have countless options to choose from for designing your building’s exterior. Whether you want to go for a more straightforward look or want something a little bold, you can get it all with sheet metal.
- Long Lasting: Once we install sheet metal on your building, you can expect it to hold up in the Minnesota weather for up to 15 years. It will require little maintenance outside of a routine professional cleaning every two to three years.
Architectural Trim in Commercial Applications
When planning your commercial roof, do not forget to include necessary architectural trim. Soffits, fascia, gutters and downspouts are more important in commercial settings than residential uses. Properly installed architectural trim can cover up any unsightly rough edges or joints, while adding value and aesthetic features to your business.
Trust Qt Commercial to install your commercial gutters, downspouts, and other trim pieces safely and correctly. A beautifully crafted decorative feature can draw attention and make a statement. We can help you fine-tune your building’s design by implementing the trim that enhances your building and stabilizes the outside panels. We can take your building’s current design and find the right color or pattern to complement it.
Professional Sheet Metal Contractors in Minneapolis
If you are looking for a durable and stylish solution for your building’s roofing, trim, or panels, then contact Qt Commercial. We provide extensive architectural sheet metal service including installation, replacement, and ongoing maintenance. We can help you with every phase of your upcoming project from design concepts through completion. To schedule a free evaluation, contact us at (763) 535-5831 today.